Friday 25 November 2011

SiLence

Hola blogger....
It's been a long time,since holiday...i write nothing here....Actually i don't know what story or topic i want  to share with u all..but i feel like i want to write something...Bcoz i'm so bored here...alone in my room.....

I'm quite interesting with this quote. But different people make different evaluation about it meaning. Sometime i agree about this quote, but when i think back, i'm not......Not many people know how to read somebody mind......we cannot blame others just because they don't understand what we want......sometimes silence...can't solve anything........unspoken things are hard to understand.......we are not psychologist, whose can't understand someone just by seeing them......there are time we need to share our story with other or someone that you trust more........BUT....not all story we can share...or sometimes it hard to telling someone about your deepest feeling.....I'm not an easy going person...which easily can share everything about my story, my life, my feeling....It make me think twice or even more...before i can share something about me with others......If my silence make you keep wondering....apologize me..I'm sorry.... (^___^)



If you have something to tell, just say it before it too late....i guess la hehee......bcoz different silence have different meaning........


*SHARING  (@___@)

1 JOHN 3:18
Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth

1JOHN 4:19
We love because He first loved us


(I like this word,even it is not an easy task  to love others with actions and in truth....teach me God...how to love like you)  <3


p/s: DOnt comment about my grammar....i know it bad   :P












No comments:

Post a Comment