Thursday 10 May 2012

............................

Hola blogger....
  Lama sdh sy  x update blog...bekulat dah blog ni sy rasa hehehe...i guess i too tired in this couple of week...so i don't have  idea to write on this blog plus with the tiredness that i got from my workplace ...working at MLNG as a Stock Take is not an easy task..even though i'm just a part time worker...  XD ...sometimes i wonder, why i need to work during this sem  break...why didn't me..just stay at home..be my mom's assistance ,doing chores....enjoy my times at home with my family....and gain my weight.... :P  then my mind will answer...."because you have so many demand.....u want to buy a lot of thing...u want to buy this and this....so u have to get your own money to buying all that things"......then my heart deny it..."no...that not the main reason...actually i want to increase my work experiences and improve my work skill..that why i applied this job for the second times...both my mind and my heart are right.......come from family..with moderate financial background.....it is not easy..i can't just asking from my parents to buys "my demanded things".....i must think more than twice before i ask that from them.....and for many times..i'll never got it at all...but that never make me feel regret of my family......i just grateful to God...because of that..i learn how to be independent......not too depend from others....No pain no Gain ......




last year pic,when i got excited with this coverall ...sakai hehee

me and vee taking some photo using this Petronas coverall

the boot is heavy and i have to wear this all day... :(

But working there is actually fun...... counted from a small item look like lizard egg until big and heavy item.....it is challenging ....and maybe i'll have muscle because of this heheehee..........and gain weight everyday because food there is quite delicious   :P





   

No comments:

Post a Comment