Monday 3 October 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Halohaaaaha....waa my lappy clock oledy 2:52 a.m but i'm still awake..yeah..i become vampire tonite...Now is exam week but...argghh my FMA note make me so dizzy...note in BM but test in English..then how lah.....translalate the word one by one..ADOII...what to do..what to do...so weirdo!!Tonite i want to share a little about my F>R>I>E>N>D...




My high school friend
*click at that picture..it will scrolling


taaddaa...this is my high school friends.....all this picture taken during our form 5......i miss, i miss, i miss them so much rite now.....i miss the time we eat our bekal during recess, i miss the time we lepak together at kedai ah mu,time when we play together and jokes about anything...that moment has teach me a lot about frienship...Now, even we still keep in touch..but it still not same...we still cant meet constantly.... :(..Hope that this Christmas i can meet with them...hurrmm..(sigh)




My besty...

Now i introduce you with my uni friends...we are Borneo gangs....come from SaSa(Sabah and Sarawak)...there are my best friend since i study at UPMKB...before this i never thought that i will meet with orang Sabah....and friend with Lun Bawang....but now..hahaa..they are my besty.......come let discover more about them...XD



During Midi Bday...we eat at Chicken Hartz

This is Abeth(Beatrice Langub), my cute rumet......she is Lun Bawang...and what i learn from her is
"wih pian kuman berek" mean that i want eat pork hehee

Veron, me and Shirley
Veron is our sis..oopss..our best sis hehee..She is taking degree...
Shirley is my Sinor friends....org Sabah bah....

This is my powerpuff gangs....
Vanessa and Jessica..my best triple partner and  we r the only non-m girl in class....

Picture during our UniPutra Sport Day...sunburn...hmm perkara biasa itu...

Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you
Ephesians 4:32
Friends are precious gift given to us...everywhere we go..we need FRIENDS....i hope this relationship will remain 4-ever.....in my life......FULLSTOP


*it oledy 4 am but i'm still waking....not study, but blogging..Adoii.....susah2...org x da kesedaran mcm saya ni... ^T^





No comments:

Post a Comment