Friday 7 October 2011

When i'm bored study

Holaho......my dear audience.......tonite i want to share some picture that i take .........I think...i really2 fall in love with photographing rite now.....Everything surround me...i want to capture.....click..click...THE CAMERA..laalaaa.......I'm doing this when i'm out of mood to STUDY...









Apollo Checker that i eat..when  i read my ICT note
A picture+ quote 

see....serpihan  biskut  yang saya makan

Of coz i  do...LOVE FOOD hahaa....

My cute note book+my rumet spectacle that i kidnapped XD

My journal

My pen on a crumple of paper
I take a paper, then i crumpled it....put a biscuit as an extra object   ^__^

Pen-pen Farley   hehee

Pen yg saya selalu guna utk sanggul rambut saya heeee.........#___#


P/s : All of this picture is taken by me....No GOOGLE picture ok....Of course I edit the picture  ^___*
Maybe the quote doesn't suitable the picture.... i just write what i see and hear....






WISH LIST..JUST FOR FUN (Google picture)


I don't like money, BUT I do need money

When exam week come...I wish this...BUT
This is my routine




:::FULLSTOP:::







































































































No comments:

Post a Comment