Friday 27 January 2012

NO idea...no title.....

Hola blogger,
Nama berita..??berita tV1..hehehee...today i wanna share about my feeling during this CNY holiday....wanna know..?arrggghhh...i'm bored...so so boring.....stuck in this square room...no fresh air...no outdoor activity....no no nooo....and no... :P....mau main basikal....basikal rosak... :(..mau outing...sikda duit...mau jalan2....xda yg mau ikut saya.....last2..saya duduk bilik sj lah...layan Running man....buat exercise mulut ..ketawa puas2 hahaaaha...watching movie, watching drama...sleep,eat....and increasing my degree of laziness.....now i understand...how it feel....stay in college during holiday.......assignment..??hehehe..i try to do it...but i must collect a jute of mood first,to make it done.......i want go back home...i miss my family...damn so much.....miss my sibling....my young, younger, and youngesssstttt...bro and sis.....

Holiday is almost finished..and i'm done nothing with my assignment....and also my coming test 2 this Tuesday..But i'm not do my revision yet.......Good job Beth...continue your effort .....then you gain nothing.....if u  not stop this...then...u just say goodbye to your goal ....Dean list this sem.....(eerrmmm self talking :P)






Running Man that i watch...not a movie but Korean reality show.....

Very funny show.......and always make my laugh burst...





p/s: Ka pulai.....ka makai empasa,ka makai buah dabai....ka makai janek...sayur bulu babas...errrmmm nyam2........

To my rumet Beatrice: Balik cepat.....bring back my kuih bakul and berek..........I301 miss us heheeheee



:::BYEBYE:::  

1 comment: