Friday 10 February 2012

It's Friday, Friday    Gotta get down on FridayEverybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend     Fry day, Fry dayGettin' down on Friday       Everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend

Since today is Friday...let sing Rebecca Black song....Friday...my roomate's  favourite song kekeekee.....hmmm it Friday already ...and i'm getting closer and closer to become 20....uhhuuuu...i can't believe that, there is no more -teen on my age......approaching young adult age...it makes me......not excited at all......honestly, i don't want to getting older........But this is life...i must accept it....people are born to growth...not getting young, younger and youngest....unless there is something wrong with your growth.......for me, i'm not getting older, this is just one step to become more mature.....and mature..not only can be measured by attitude...but on how we think and adapt with life and problem.......let dig the world and experience more excited things in this welcoming age heee... :D  Hmmmm..it just after the Valentine... <3
This year, i want to learn how to drive motorcycle.....i already drive it twice....and i feel it is easy and more stable than riding a bicycle....i just need more practice ....and then taking a motorcycle license.....then buy a motorcycle heehee.....haiiyaa..why i don't think about this idea before.......If all of my planning, that keep moving on my head become reality.....i no need to rely on other people anymore......i can save my money on the  taxi expenses........and no need to ask help from others..become desperate and call someone that i never talk with or even greet them...to bring me out from this campus.....whenever i craving to eat something, i can go out and buy it....Easy heheee....I hate when i ask help from others, and what i got just excuses...I hate excuses....can somebody just say YES for me..without hesitate!!!
Lately, i think i commit suicide myself...not physically..but mentally....hahaa..seriously...this week is really tiring me.....not because of assignment, but because of Futsal Tournament that i joined with my course mate team.....every evening we practice, after the class and the amali.....actually, i don't know what the reason i joined this tournament.....just because i love to play Futsal...and not for the prize that we'll  get....and because of our hard work...Yesterday.....we won three games...Thank God.......and tomorrow we have another match........all the best AB GREAT!!!




February is month of love...Happy valentine day....









:::THEEND:::

No comments:

Post a Comment