Tuesday 13 March 2012

Bla,bla..I'm bored....

Now is final exam season in my campus UPMKB..
Tomorrow  i have no paper, so i give myself a break....
But doing nothing make me bored......
So, i'm gonna make a marathon watching on my favourite reality show right now...
We Got Married heheee

Like i'm watching real drama, with real script and spontaneous action...

currently i'm watching Nickhun-Victoria

Romantic Nickhun....   (^_^)

I already watching this YongSeo couple..but not all episode....  :(

And now i'm looking for this....Jo kwon and Ga In WGM..
and also looking for the latest, Eunjung and Jang Woo.. WGM...


I wonder if they are really fall in love with each other in reality...or all this romantic scene...not more than acting....in front of camera......but i don't care..as long i enjoy watching it hehee.......Tomorrow i'm gonna stay up all night again to do my last minute revision...until my panda eye appear and be my spectacle at the same time  :P..... Wish me good luck in my exam ok....... 

p/s: To my rumet Beatrice Langub....u study too serious....it creepy heehee..anyway good luck and all the best in your next paper .....



No comments:

Post a Comment