Saturday 17 March 2012

Study-ing~~



Holallala.......
Next monday..i have marketing paper, continuously with project management on the next day with ...but i just started..do my revision tonight....waseehh....credit to me..never have awareness of exam.......always study last minute,since my high school.....what i do??playing online game all day and keep wasting my time.......i love wasting time....just like my rumet....Beatrice Langub wehehee..





Just started....trying to make my note attractive...






my imported crab snack from Singapore hehee


My roomate said....when we study our brain need energy....to gain energy..we must EAT...so i prepared snack ....as refreshment



plus with my cereal drink.............



errmm i thinking about what i should eat tomorrow hehee..
since  tomorrow is Sunday, i'll go to church and as usual...eat at farley  food court hehehe





Lastly , happy study....don't be like me who always : 



and now...i need to stay up..to do my revision.....until my my eye become panda eye....



2 comments:

  1. the tick-tock is running out...take a pencil and a mind of brain to remember and understand for the war..hehehe XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. apuuuu~
    twk kerja ktk rupanya time ya...!!
    hahaha..so RIGHT..we need foods when using our brain..!!!!

    ReplyDelete