Tuesday 13 March 2012

Hunger

I'm not hungry....nor full
I just, searching, looking and craving for delicious food....
All foods here, not satisfy me...
the mak cik always caj mahal for my food....
do my face look like a wealthy person...eee suka hati jak...
I miss home cooked food......where i can tambah2 the nasi everytime i want....FOC
Empasa goreng, mr.berek, mr.manok etc....in my mom recipe...yummmyumm....


and also craving for sweet sour pork and nasi babi kicap at kedai behind the PCM + igloo ice cream....


Sweet sour pork that i eat..errmm yum..yum..

During sem 2..after final..we went to Buenas..eat the berek hehee



Miss this moment.... 


plus ice cream for dessert is a great combo.....





Stranded in this campus, no fulus, no delicious food.....
I don't have mood to study.....i want eat!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment